OSCAR SKN Query Results

Hi,

There were 10 responses to my query, including those sent directly to me as
well as those posted.  The vote was 7-3 in favor of maintaining the status quo,
i.e., no automatic keys, semi- or otherwise.

For those who have bugs and want to use them, Cliff, K7RR, suggests using the
'dah' side only, in the manner of the old-time 'sideswipers.'  That works for
me too -- nobody ever said that a straight key has to move only up and down.

That said, I'll plan to put my bug on HF and my J-38 on OSCAR.

Thank you for responding and see you on the birds!

73,

Ray W2RS