From: Jeff Griffin <kb2m@comcast.net>
Sent: Dec 9, 2005 11:50 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: Re: RE: [amsat-bb] TH-D7A(G) vs W32-A for Easy Sats?

I don't make subjective statements so here's the results from the ARRL test
reports....

D7A
FM sensitivity UHF. 12 db SINAD  0.14 uV

W32A
FM sensitivity UHF. 12 db SINAD  0.15 uV

 No surprise here, as Icom has a reputation of exaggerating performance
parameters. look at the vague claims for the 7800's dynamic range narrow
spaced spec vs the reported value at Sherwood.The complete report can be
found at the ARRL's members only equipment test results...Dynamic Range
Narrow Spaced
73 Jeff kb2m