From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On Behalf
Of Emily Clarke
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 7:16 PM
To: kb2m
Cc: amsat-bb
Subject: Re: RE: [amsat-bb] TH-D7A(G) vs W32-A for Easy Sats?

At 02:41 PM 12/9/2005, you wrote:
>I prefer the D7 over the Icom mainly because it has a slightly better
receiver

This is a surprising statement = the sensitivity for the W32A is
0.16uV and the sensitivity for the D7A is 0.18uV.  So I'm not sure on
why you would say the D7A has a better receiver?

One other thing I should have mentioned is that the D7A has an SMA
connector, which means that you will need to use an adapter for an
Arrow antenna and can't use the Pryme AL-800 antenna on it (or at
least not very well.)

73,

Emily