Re: Reply goes to sender, not to amsat-bb

Hi,

I don't know which mail client you are using, but many  already  provide
  an option that does this. I run  Thunderbird and by selecting "reply
to sender and all recipients" I send to the list (and you of course,
which means you get two copies and I  guess that's annoying too).

Sil