Ocala Hamfest this weekend

Robert, KI4HXT and myself will be representing AMSAT at the Ocala hamfest tomorrow in Ocala, FL. See http://www.qsl.net/ssrc/hamfest/index.html for details on the hamfest.

This is a midsized hamfest, and the sort where how well the demos go really makes a difference how AMSAT does. Last weekend at the Tampa Hamfest, we could hear VO-52 and FO-29, and hear ourselves fine, but couldn't raise a soul. So...please have a listen for KO4MA or KI4HXT on the higher elevation passes of these two satellites. I tend to stick to the center of the passband on VO-52 and 435.860 or so on FO-29.

Thanks in advance for the contacts, and hope to see some of you at the hamfest.

73, Drew KO4MA