WISP MSG Maker Question

Howdy from Bill K7MT.

I have been using wisp for sat tracking and antenna control with KCT with
excellent success.

I tried to link up with AO-51 and send a messge to Mike KE4AZN with no
success.  Documention did not help.

Using DSP-2232 getting message down loaded fine.  However when I make up a
message with MSG Maker it creates the message as an .out fine in the AO-51
directory. I look at it and it always says it cannot find an associated
satellite for the msg and my send list is always empty.  I tried responding
to a couple message that I down loaded to send Holidays greeting and get the
same result (Uable to associate a Satellite with the .out msg)....

Help ------- going skiing !!

Bill K7MT