PCSAT-1 and PCSAT2 Status

PCSAT2 is now back up but with UHF downlink.
PCSAT-1 is back into eclipses but will last as long
as we do not get a reset.  If it resets (usually due
to low power) then we lose it for months.

Thus, we ask for no operations via PCSAT-1 before
sunrise or after dark.

PCSAT-1 is a digipeater on 145.825 up and down
PCSAT2 is a digipeater on 145.825 up, 435.275 down.
Both respond to the aliases of WIDE, SGATE, APRSAT
and ARISS and also hopefully to WIDEn-N.

We could not bring PCSAT2 back to 2m because we
do not have enough 9600 baud unattended ground
stations over the holidays on 2m to get our telemetry.

de Wb4APR, Bob

>>> "Robert Bruninga" <bruninga@usna.edu> 12/07/05 12:39 PM >>>
Today at 1700z on the 7th of Dec, we shut down
PCSAT2 operations on 2 meters in preparation
for the School contact in Sanderson TX on
Thursday.  We will return to dual PCSAT2 - PCSAT-1
ops on 2m  after that contact and until the
San Diego school contact on the 12th.

PCSAT-1 remains operational on 145.825

de WB4APR, Bob