RE: Reply goes to sender, not to amsat-bb

>Bill and the whole list:
>
>Well I just clicked "reply-all" on my e-mail client (Eudora-Pro) and this
>message gets sent back to Bill and the -bb.  So simple!  I wonder why folks
>continue to use Outlook.  In my opinion (not humble) it is a lousy e-mail
>program (but that is your choice...if you like being a target of all the
>hackers out there).  Do not make the list default to reply to the list as
>then it will screw up many "good" e-mal clients from proper operation.

Ed,

I could not agree more....So many fine things about Eudora Pro, worth
every penny.

My AMSAT address was plagued with Spam, little or nothing to my RR
one....Now I get little or nothing in the way of Spam to
either...That plus the ease with Eudora in adding "a nonsense writer"
as they appear on the reflector and never be bothered by them either!!

As much as I wanted to stay on this reflector until P3E comes along,
I was thinking of dumping it until I got Eudora Pro!!

Catch u on P3E!!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...