New grids XE2AT

Hi guys first all many thanks for all QSOs from DL64-65-54-55, unfortunally
I just can be one pass because my boss changed the plan and I returned to my
home these same night :-(
The good news is I will be in EK15-25-26 from tomorrow Saturday-Sunday and
probably Monday.
Will be 10th to 12th but just in SO50.. unfortunally the AO51 is off in
voice :-(...
I will try to be on all afternoon pass in this satellite GL all, remember
phonetic is better for my dirty and rusty  hears , we can complete in one
time the QSO :-)
73 de Al

MSN Premium. Protégete, Comunícate y Diviértete