RE: TH-D7A(G) vs W32-A for Easy Sats?

Emily W0EEC wrote:

Snip...

1) The W32A has two independent tuning knobs for the main and sub
bands, which makes it far easier to manipulate the sub (receiving)
band when tuning for Doppler shift.  On the D7A you have to fumble to
switch focus from the main to the sub band, change it, and switch
focus back before transmitting.  I find this stressful on short LEO
passes.

Snip...

Steve WI2W writes:

That does sound cumbersome on the D7A.

On my IC-24AT I've programmed five consecutive memory locations for
AO-51.
For example:
RX          TX
435.310   145.920
435.305   145.920
435.300   145.920
435.295   145.920
435.290   145.920

When operating in memory mode a single click on the tuning dial changes
memory channels.

Would this work on the D7A? (I don't own one)

73,
Steve WI2W