RE: Reply goes to sender, not to amsat-bb

At 01:20 PM 12/8/2005 -0800, Bill Ress wrote:
>Hi A.J.,
>
>No - I don't have any issues with the way the list is set up. Diane pointed
>to some "technical' reasons why it's set up this way (though I don't
>understand all of them!) but I'm using Outlook and the "reply" lets my
>response go just to the message author which is convenient when I don't what
>to take up list bandwidth (or I want to keep the response private) or "reply
>to all" which gives me the option to select who my response goes to. Perhaps
>other email programs handle the response format different but it works for
>me!!
>
>Regards...Bill - N6GHz

Bill and the whole list:

Well I just clicked "reply-all" on my e-mail client (Eudora-Pro) and this
message gets sent back to Bill and the -bb.  So simple!  I wonder why folks
continue to use Outlook.  In my opinion (not humble) it is a lousy e-mail
program (but that is your choice...if you like being a target of all the
hackers out there).  Do not make the list default to reply to the list as
then it will screw up many "good" e-mal clients from proper operation.

BTW I also deleted all the script the proceeded Bill's response as it just
clogs up the reflector with unneeded repetition of previous stuff (if you
want to read it again go to the archive).

Also, if I just want to reply to amsat-bb and not to Bill...I delete his
e-mail address in the "To" box...this is really so difficult, you know!  geesh

73's,
Ed - KL7UW