Re: Reply goes to sender, not to amsat-bb

A.J. Farmer (AJ3U) wrote:

> Is anyone else annoyed by the fact that when you reply to this list it
> goes to the sender and not back to the list?
>
> Is this just a feature I need to change for my profile somehow?  Thanks!

A bunch of people have answered this in various ways - and I have read
the link that someone sent explaining why reply to the list is terrible.

It's all up to list administrator.  There are arguments in favor of each
  method.

In either case, it's no big deal to overwrite the defaulted address (as
I am in this note).  It's not like it's hidden.  (personally I don't
like reply to all).

--
73