Re: Reply goes to sender, not to amsat-bb

Thanks for all of the replies.  Yes, I already know that "reply to
all" causes the reply to go to both the recipient and the list (as a
cc) but then sometimes people complain that you sent the message
directly to them *and* to the list so they get two copies.  Someone
complained about that a few days ago.  I guess it's hard to make
everyone happy.

It's really not that big of a deal.  Some lists default to reply to
the list, some default to reply to the sender, and some actually give
you the option when you subscribe.  Of all the lists I subscribe to, I
think this is the only one that defaults to reply to the sender.  I'll
just keep replying to all on this list.  Thanks.

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
http://www.aj3u.com