From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Iain McFadyen
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 3:13 PM
To: A.J. Farmer (AJ3U)
Cc: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Reply goes to sender, not to amsat-bb

No, not annoyed by that at all.

Much better that way round than the other... in my humble opinion.

If you intend to send back to the whole BB list, then the email address
appears in the footer of the incoming message and can be cut and pasted
in
less than 5 seconds.

I've often wondered how difficult it would be to write an applet which
says
"do you want to reply to the sender or the whole list?" and acts
accordingly, but that's beyond my knowledge of computer code.

Iain    KI4HLV

On 12/8/05, A.J. Farmer (AJ3U) <farmer.aj@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is anyone else annoyed by the fact that when you reply to this list it
> goes to the sender and not back to the list?
>
> Is this just a feature I need to change for my profile somehow?
Thanks!