re: Reply goes to sender, not to amsat-bb,

Take my word for it, you DON'T want a 'Reply-to:' to go to the list!

I've been on many lists where that's been the setting, and you wouldn't
believe the extra noise sent to the list ...  And that's not to mention
the rather intimate details of people's lives being published to the
whole world after 'reply' is hit when meaning only to send something to
someone special.  *chuckle*  If you don't believe me, check out VA3DB's
citation.
                         -- KD6PAG  (Networking Old-Timer, ...)

[Note: I never send unsolicited binary attachments and if you receive anything
purportedly from <kd6pag@qsl.net> that isn't signed with my callsign, then it
probably isn't from me.]