RE: Reply goes to sender, not to amsat-bb

Yes, I think it is annoying, too.

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.ORG [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.ORG] On Behalf
Of A.J. Farmer (AJ3U)
Sent: Thursday, 08 December, 2005 14:49
To: Amsat - BBs
Subject: [amsat-bb] Reply goes to sender, not to amsat-bb

Is anyone else annoyed by the fact that when you reply to this list it
goes to the sender and not back to the list?

Is this just a feature I need to change for my profile somehow?  Thanks!

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
http://www.aj3u.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which had a name of smime.p7s]