Re: Reply goes to sender, not to amsat-bb

No, not annoyed by that at all.

Much better that way round than the other... in my humble opinion.

If you intend to send back to the whole BB list, then the email address
appears in the footer of the incoming message and can be cut and pasted in
less than 5 seconds.

I've often wondered how difficult it would be to write an applet which says
"do you want to reply to the sender or the whole list?" and acts
accordingly, but that's beyond my knowledge of computer code.

Iain    KI4HLV