Re: TH-D7A(G) vs W32-A for Easy Sats?

On 12/8/05, RANSOM, KENNETH G. (JSC-OC) (BAR) > repeat but no one has
addressed that question. I am not familiar with the
> Icom but the D-7 does not seem to be crossband repeat capable. It will do
> full duplex and you can operate crossband, just not repeat. Did I miss how
> in the manual?

You are correct, it is not crossband "repeat" capable, it is just
crossband "capable" I guess you would say.

> One feature I stumbled on was that when using the digital mode, I could
> uplink to PCSAT2 on the VHF side while still listening and adjusting for
> Doppler on the UHF side of the radio and I didn't have to hop back and
> forth.

Too bad they did not also enable this for non digital ops...  Oh well.

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
http://www.aj3u.com