Re: AO-51 L/U Mode

<g.shirville@btinternet.com> wrote:
>We hear similar noises over here on FM ATV receivers which are the sounds
of
>the ATC L band radars that we share the band with in Europe.

This reminds me of interference we had here in Minnesota a few years ago
(late 90s) on 70cm.  It was from a AWACS plane flying on the Mn Iowa
border.  Only learned what it was when the pentigon told the arrl.

Dave
Minneapolis

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---