TH-D7A(G) vs W32-A for Easy Sats?

Hi everyone,

I am considering trading in my Icom W32-A on a Kenwood TH-D7A as I am also
interested in APRS. The W32-A  has been excellent for working the easy birds
like AO-51, AO-27 and the other FM satellitesl. I have been told that the
TH-D7A should do as good  a job but I would like to hear from any of you who
have used both for working FM birds. I believe the W32-A can cross band
repeat and is full duplex. I know the TH-D7A is full duplex but I don't know
if it can cross band repeat. If it doesn't will that make a difference in
working the birds?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Tnx and 73s

Hal