Re: re: AO-40 - cameras?

Possible idea:

Would we perhaps benefit from trying to mount external, craft-facing (at some angle(s)) cameras to help self-monitor our own future satellites?

Maybe a camera or two mounted near an edge of a particular surface to give a partial view of that surface / near proximity...

Granted they might not survive but a shot at some additional "telemetry" might be beneficial. Cheap or partial info would be better than none.

Kind regards,

Lowell
K9LDW