Re: Cordless Drill Batteries for Satellites?

Zack:

We actively investigating two new energy storage technologies for future
satellite endeavors and as always we are looking for  new technology
that will help in this area.  As the principal investigators get further
along in their study of this for us, you can expect to see this work
published.   Emily is putting together a new information distribution
system for showing our technical work in progress.  When this gets
vetted and secured and release,  you will immediately see some early
work done in this area which should be of interest to you.

Bob