New items at the AMSAT Online Store

I have added many new items to the AMSAT Online Store.

Besides the 2005 Wall Clock with weather station, we now have a 2005
Desk Clock with weather station. Either clock is a really nice addition
to your home, office or ham shack.

The 2005 23rd AMSAT Symposium Proceedings with all the articles that
were to be presented at Lafayette.

The 2004 22nd AMSAT Symposium DVD. A year in the making and a must have
item. All of the proceedings, board of directors minutes, video/audio of
all the presentations and much, much more.

These items and more can be purchased with your donation at
http://www.amsat.org and click on AMSAT Online Store.

73...bruce
AMSAT Online Store Manager

--

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on W0KIE AMC-7, T5, 7.5Mhz

http://www.arrl.org