Re: AO-51 DX-by-mail

Ed's email reminded me of another point I wanted to make. Contacting local groups going on DXpeditions and persuading them to take loaner equipment may yield better results. This is what I did with the KG4SB operation from Guantanamo Bay. Plus, if they are local you may have better options to pursue with regards to training, and gear return...

73, Drew KO4MA