G0NZO

From: Andrew Glasbrenner <glasbrenner@mindspring.com>
For clarification, is the fading on the uplink or downlink signal? There
would be no explanation (that I can see) for any difference in the downlink,
but remember the uplink is on a different antenna for L than for V. The same
antenna seems to have some spin fade on S, in my personal
observations/opinion. So...it wouldn't surprise me if it exhibited some
periodic fades on L too...
73, Drew KO4MA