Re: AO-51 DX-by-mail

Interesting idea, but why are you proposing to send them equipment on
our dime?  It seems you are assuming that operators who live in South
America, Russia, or Surinam are unable to afford the equipment.  I
have worked many operators in South America and a couple in Russia on
HF, so why would you assume they are unable to afford satellite gear?

If you are interested in expanding communications into a remote, poor
area, then I think that it something totally different and worthy of
the proposal.

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
http://www.aj3u.com