From: G0MRF@aol.com
Sent: Dec 5, 2005 1:58 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] quick survey

Hi.

The IC910 seems to be coming out ahead in the survey.

Only known negative on this transceiver is the large amount of transmitted
phase noise.
Not a major problem for satellite operations, but worth considering if you
want to operate 1296 and live in an urban area with other 23cm stations close
by.

73

David