Re: AO-51 L/U Mode

Howdy John,

Bill in Montana - No I did not hear that John.

Followup report - I figured out how to get fine tune to work on the TS-2000
(Menu #3 off). AI7W (Steve) and I had a great qso the last pass. I was able
to stay right one the uplink and the fading was much less noticable.  So
Andrew I know it was my uplink causing some of the fading.  I did notice
some fades but not as deep as I was right in the bandpass on the uplink.
Problem fixed !!!!!! I can only blame me !!!!!! C'est la Vie !!!!!

Cheers  Bill K7MT