Re: AO-51 L/U Mode

Howdy Andrew,

Good Point and will study it carefully next pass.  I could not get my
TS-2000 to fine tune so I was 5 kc stepping and that may have contributed.
K5HGH was pretty solid the entire pass over middle of U.S.

Now I figured out finally in the TS-2000 how to fine tune in Sat Mode 1.2
GHZ/440.  Menu 3 has to be turned off and it will fine tune ok.  This will
improve my uplink as I will be on freq instead of on and inbetween so to
say. 5 kcs makes a big difference.

Cheers  Bill K7MT AMSAT 33461