Re: quick survey

>I'm looking for a 2/70 transceiver that will work cross band for
>satellites.  What are you using?  LIke/dislike etc. Thanks

Bob,

The Icom 910H (or IC821H) hands down!!!

A group of us got together at my station several years ago, tried all
modes, on the satellites, provided instant switching for four
different brand satellite capable radios, one of them on loan from
HRO, and I think the owners of two of the brands wished they had
purchased the ICOM!  AO 40 was among the satellites used, and two of
the low orbit, one of the AO7.

Now if that isn't a testimonial, I don't know what is!!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...