Space geometry VS co-visibility

I'm just tryng to check on various tracking program when each earth circle of visibilty cross if we can assume both satellite are in direct
space visibility at the  same time? As per NOVA  2 sats one obsverver visibility graphic the next dual sat co-visibility pass for PCSAT-1 and
PCSAT-2 will be on December 5 1439-1449Z ... (there is other pass but they are below 2 minutes of co-visibility) this is for FN36 grid

"-"
"It is not the class of license the amateur holds, but the class of the amateur that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe