ISS Contact

After the successful school contact with the school in Airdrie yesterday, I
was really pleased to make contact with Bill McArthur this morning at 15:18
zulu, on the 15:15 pass of the ISS. Bill KC5ACR made contacts both in Canada
and the US untill LOS. I gave my call once, when the ISS was 10 degrees AOS
for me in Calgary and he came right back to me. It was a almost overhead pass.
Bill was making sure to remind you US guys about the Navy/Army game.
Jerry VE6AB