Re: FP DXpedition summary

Thanks for a great DX QSO Ian. Forgive me if I sounded anxious during our
QSO. I was standing on top of the highest place I could find in Okeechobee
FL, a dyke around the lake about 20 ft high. I was using an arrow and 2.5
watts, and finally heard you as the bird was starting to go LOS...thanks for
sticking with me on the QSO. I had been trying to find you on the birds all
week, but was restricted to off work times, and portable in strange
surroundings....

73, Drew KO4MA