Dualing APRS satellites

The crew of ISS is beaconing on their packet
radio system145.800:  "Go Army, Beat Navy!

We have loaded on PCSAT-1: (145.825)
"Go Navy, Beat Army!"

And by tomorow morning we hope to have it
also loaded into PCSAT2 also on ISS and also
on 145.825.  Thus, not only will we be doing it
from 2 satellites, one of them is on their ship!

You can see the downlinks on the usual pages:
http://www.ariss.net
http://pcsat.aprs.org
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/pcsat2.cgi

and for the rest of tonight, watch the progress
of the football run that is carrying it the 130
miles from Annapolis to Philly:

http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/fball2005.html

Notice that as of Saturday, both PCSAT2 and PCSAT-1
will both be on 145.825 and both will be supporting
the normal APRS aliases of WIDE, or ARISS, or APRSAT
or WIDE2-2... so that you can digipeat through either
one or both.

But notice UNATTENDED OPERATION IS NOT
AUTHORIZED.  Only live operations are desired.

de WB4APR, Bob