Re: HRD and two radios: was dual IC-706 station

Wayne,

I wholeheartedly agree with that statement...
No slur was intended -- it was just a bit of clarification
for the benefit of any newbies.
Because one can work some birds with an HT and its 'rubber
duckie' -- it's been done :-) But not by me :-((

dave KK7SS