Labjack/Piggyback

Hello everyone,
    Has anyone had any luck with the Labjack/Piggyback combo with the Yaesu
G-5400B and NOVA software? I have tried everything the "Help" section says
with no luck. I get it all set-up and calibrated and try to use it but it
goes off into never-never land almost every time. I am running XP on my
computer but have tried Win98se on the laptop and it still wants to go
non-stop full right with both elevation and azimuth.
            Thanks for any help.
                        Rob  KB2YCC