Setting up UniTrac with FT-847/FT-817

The current thread on HRD prompted me to ask about setting up my station
with a UniTrac-2000 (parallel port I/F) I bought a couple years ago.  My
desire is to have both autotune and autotrack (Yaesu B5400).  I have
downloaded the UniTrac 2003 sw and use NOVA for predicts.  The FT-847 is
the primary target radio but I also have a FT-817 which get more use
mobile/portable and it would be good to know how to interface it, as well.

Anyone that is an expert with setting up this particular mix of equipment?
What are the pluses and minuses as far as sw (NOVA vs alternatives)?

Thanks.  This looks like a good winter project to launch since it is zero-F
these days and ground is white.
73's,
Ed - KL7UW