Re: Re: [sarex] NA1SS very active, be grateful.

>On 11/30/05, David Barber <david.barber@dbelectronics.co.uk> wrote:
> > Excellent idea however it could backfire.  Contacts work well at the moment
> > due to the limited number of callers at any one time.  If many more people
> > were potentially trying to make contact at the same time it could result in
> > no one completing a successful QSO.  One has to remember that whilst we
> here
>
>I have to agree.  Think about what DX Spotting does on HF.
>
>I hate sound like an old curmudgeon on this, but if you want an ISS
>contact take the time to track what is going on for yourself and work
>for it.  It will be more satisfying that way.
>
>On the flip side though, I am always happy to see people with new
>ideas and excitement about the hobby.  If you want to set up the
>mailing list, by all means, go ahead.  If this idea does work out, it
>may create ISS voice contact "pileups" which just means that more
>people are showing an active interest!
>
>How's that for a diplomatic response? ;-)
>
>--
>A.J. Farmer, AJ3U

Now here's a rhetorical question: (Look that one up if you don't know what
it means)

What does ISS have to do with an Amateur Radio Satellite accomplishment?

It equates to pushing a button on your local repeater....

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...