Re: Copying ECHO on D700 front panel

Hi Bob,

I have to say that since the ISS and the 2 PCSATs have different
digipaths it's become a real pain for me to keep switching software
around all the time.  I'd like to work every digital bird, but since
there isn't a universal callsign so I don't have to instantaneously
edit some field here or there it's not much use.

It would be really nice if every sat would respond to a fixed set of callsigns:

SAT-01 - bbs
SAT--03 - digipeater
etc.

Mostly I set up my system for ARISS - I don't want to do that
exclusively, but without a unified satellite digi it's not fun.  I
don't have the time to keep re-programming my transceiver's digipath
for the sat-du-jour.

73,

Emily