Re: Eag lModules Update

fparker wrote:

>Hi.
>   I have been working on the building of the Eagle Modules.   I have put some
>info on my home page on what we are doing in regards to the hardware
>construction of the Eagl modules.   Will try to update this site weekly
>
>www.paulbunyan.net/users/fparker
>
>Fred KF0AK
>----

Fred,
Thanks to you for stepping forward and becoming involved.  I am in NJ
and not much aerospace happening here.  There are many interested people
and satellite info on our group seems like pulling teeth to the ones
that are doing the work.  Not that they probably don't want to, however,
they are just so busy actually doing the work that they seem to forget
we are starved for info in the user category.  Anything you(or anyone
else involved with putting Eagle together) can put out for us
Coordinator's to show at talks, demo's etc. is always appreciated.
Once again, Thanks for your efforts and bringing your expertice to our
group.
73,
Dee, NB2F
NJ AMSAT Corodinator