2 new grids XE2AT

Hi dear guys long time not been in satellite trying to get my VUCC in 2m ,
finally I can completed 109 grids so now I have time again to work satellite
:-)
The good new is the 29th and 30th November I will fly to DL64 so I will try
to activate DL65 and DL54, I activated DL64 and DL55 may be 4 years ago so
if there are interest ( ?there are ? ) for some of these both grids I can be
there :-)
I will be in AO51 and may be AO50 ( I dont know the pass yet )....
Good luck to all grids hunters :-) wowww great and funny times...
73 de Al
XE2AT
Ps I will post tonight the finall sked