Re: NA1SS Contact with Naval Academy

On 28 Nov 2005 at 1:29, amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org wrote:

> On 27 Nov 2005 at 14:24, Robert Bruninga wrote:
>
> > Did anyone get a recording of NA1SS voice contact
> > at 1916z over SE USA?  And did he say Go Navy Beat
> > Army or Go Army beat Navy?
> >
> > We will be using APRS to track the annual running of
> > the Army/Navy game ball from Annapolis to Philly
> > on Friday 2 Dec with WEB page:
> >
> > http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/fball2005.html
> >
> > de W3ADO US Naval Academy Club Station

Sorry folks

Connector was in place on the tape recorder audio input but not connected on the phone radio connector...as the station was in packet
configuration...Xf%4#v... and i rarely record packet burst... I have a 3 minutes of plain silence even the mike on the tape recorder is muted
when the audio input is connected.

As i already wrote "Theses sudden mode change are very disturbing but very interesting."

"-"
"It is not the class of license the amateur holds, but the class of the amateur that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe