Re: NA1SS Contact with Naval Academy

On 27 Nov 2005 at 14:24, Robert Bruninga wrote:

> Did anyone get a recording of NA1SS voice contact
> at 1916z over SE USA?  And did he say Go Navy Beat
> Army or Go Army beat Navy?
>
> We will be using APRS to track the annual running of
> the Army/Navy game ball from Annapolis to Philly
> on Friday 2 Dec with WEB page:
>
> http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/fball2005.html
>
> de W3ADO US Naval Academy Club Station

Hi Bob

I have it but will have to edit it before sending it. Its a .WAV file. Just tell me where you want to get it. It will be about a 2Meg file. I
cannot put it on my WEB site as it is too slow to download.

To those who wants a copy just ask for it. As the past TV show don't remember the host but i think it was Rich Little!

"-"
"It is not the class of license the amateur holds, but the class of the amateur that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe