Re: [sarex] NA1SS active Sunday Nov 27at 19:12 UTC

On 27 Nov 2005 at 0:00, Al wrote:

> Hi all,
> I tuned over to the ISS frequency during the 20 meter Sunday afternoon Amsat information net and listened on 145.80 MHz to the ISS pass.
Halfway thru the 18 max elevation pass here in Greenville, SC the packet stopped, so I called to him. Bill returned to my call "N4ISS"

On the hurry i switch to phone but forget to turn of the packet station...:(( Theses sudden mode change are very disturbing but very
interesting.  Just be aware to check your frequencies pair.

"-"
"It is not the class of license the amateur holds, but the class of the amateur that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe