Re: AO-51 Callsigns

Hi Mark,

The PECHO-11 and PECHO-12 are correct/current for the PBBS (Wisp).

Previously, it was PACB-11/12, but that was changed months ago to the PECHO-1x calls.

The telemetry still comes down as PACB-x, so that's why you'll see that message in Wisp.

Load up and run the AO-51 telemetry program---you'll see PACB in action...

Or, for kicks, turn the "headers ON" in MSPE during a pass.  You'll be amazed at what all is coming out it!

73,

Mark N8MH