Okeechobee Florida Hamfest Contacts

I would like to thank all of you who made contact with me today on
AO-51, It could not have been any better as fifty plus on lookers
watched as we made the QSO's.I had an external speaker attached to my
old clunky Alinco DJ-580T ht with the Arrow and it worked flawlessly and
a good time was had by all.I spent about three hours talking to
individuals about the good times I have on the birds and what a great
bunch of people you all are. :-)

Again thank you all!I look forward to our next contact.

     "73"
 KI4HXT
Robert Davies

 EL97af