Kansas City Tracker/Tuner

I have a Kansas City Tracker with Tuner option that I am no longer using as
my new PC has no ISA port.  It comes with the original manual, and a copy of
the software that came with it.

For a totally plug and play setup, I am also willing to sell my interface
between the KCT and Ham-M/Alliance rotors.

If you are interested, please send your offer to me at wb0ezr at amsat dot
org.  Please specify which item you are interested in.  I will respond to
all serious offers.

PayPal preferred.  Postal money order is also acceptable.  You pay shipping.

73, Bob