From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org]On
Behalf Of Andrew Glasbrenner
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2005 8:38 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Re: FM vs. Linear on LEOs

I just worked AA9LC this AM on VO-52 on SSB with my FT-290 and FT-817 combo
and an arrow antenna. My 12v battery was dead so I was cheating a little bit
by plugging into the car DC outlet.

I noticed VO-52 seemed to be jumping up and down quite a bit. I heard some
very loud CW and was wondering if the AGC was getting a workout. Anyone else
notice this?

My home antennas are down, but I'm trying to catch the FP with the portable
setup....

73, Drew KO4MA