Tampa Hamfest coming soon!

Just a note to remind everyone that the Tampa Hamfest is coming soon. The dates this year are December 3rd and 4th. AMSAT will be there with a booth with all the latest software, books, and membership forms to join, renew, or donate. We'll have live demonstrations on both FM and SSB satellites, and AMSAT's Executive VP Lee McLamb, KU4OS will present a satellite forum during the weekend (Time TBD).

If you are a current member and would like to help out, we sure could use the help! Prior experience is not required. If you can help, please email me at ko4ma at amsat dot org, or call me at 727 919 1484.

Here's the link for the hamfest website: http://www.tampabayhamfest.org

Hope to see you there!

73, Drew KO4MA