digital sats you can work, where?

hi, right, go-32 and ao-51 (acording to scheds) with needed preamps, pcsat,iss
once inawhile and  mostly all you get is a beacon,digi. We need more easy
digital sats. Thats where the future is. how about a pic from outer space! Its
almost 2006, its about time we can do that.
Also i and another ham or two are the only ones in this whole town that even
thinks about the hamsats. whys that? Anyones guess is as good as mine. i had
to say something about it.
kc8gkf digital operator